Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mike's 1974 Super Beetle

Just after my son Andrew turned 11 years old we where out for a pleasure drive and came across a 1974 Super Beetle that was for sale. After inspecting the car and going for a test drive, I bought it! The Beetle was painted Marina blue with gray interior and still has its original floor pans and interior. There's no sign of any rust in the car anywhere! I have had new seals put in the engine and have also installed new wheel bearings. The Bug was painted about 3 1/2 years ago and a new updated stereo system was installed. I have recently purchased a new set of the original chrome slotted wheels and VW hubcaps and plan to put them back on the car. This Super Beetle has only 56,000 miles showing on the odometer when I purchased it and shows in mint condition. My son claims the car as his and only being 12 years old hopes that by the time that he is 16 years old he too will drive this Beetle back and forth to school as both of his parents have done.

Mike's 1974 Super Beetle

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

1 comment:

  1. My father gave also VW Beetle for my 18 birthday, I had for like two years, now I have a Toyota Supra, a much better and need it change.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us

About Me

My photo
I live far away from real world, livin' in dream. I love sleeping. My last record, I'm sleeping for about 36hr (not eat, not p''...No Way!!)Just kidding. I'm so childish (also had babyface appearance) n too shy. Now I'm learning photoshop CS for this blog. Wish Me Luck!

About Us

Followers

Like Us

LINK EXCHANGE



Copy my link below, give message on comment, I'll link u back

Lovely VW Beetle

© LOVELY VW BEETLE All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates