Friday, October 16, 2009

litle car




The VW Beetle is a cult favorite here in the States, but in Germany, it's not so well loved. That could be part of the reason why Volkswagen has been slow to produce a successor to the new Beetle, but word from Motor Trend is that two models could be coming shortly. The first Beetle will be based off the Gen-VI Golf and will hit production in 2010 or 2011.

Word out of Wolfsburg is that a second Beetle could be on the way as well, but this one would be based off the up! minicar. That would give VW a sub-brand Beetle lineup, kind of like what Toyota has with Scion, but with an eye on MINI buyers. The smaller up!-based Beetle would also be more true to the original Bug, which was a cheap and efficient "People's Car" with the engine out back (supposedly). Quality problems and a weak dollar have lead VW to struggle in the U.S. over the past few years, but an inexpensive, reliable car with top-notch fuel economy would go a long way toward reversing that trend.

source:autoblog.com

litle car

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us

About Me

My photo
I live far away from real world, livin' in dream. I love sleeping. My last record, I'm sleeping for about 36hr (not eat, not p''...No Way!!)Just kidding. I'm so childish (also had babyface appearance) n too shy. Now I'm learning photoshop CS for this blog. Wish Me Luck!

About Us

Followers

Like Us

LINK EXCHANGE



Copy my link below, give message on comment, I'll link u back

Lovely VW Beetle

© LOVELY VW BEETLE All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates